Monday, November 3, 2014

The beauty of a mother rivals the beauty of mother nature. I love photographing mothers, especially when their little one is still safely harbored within their womb. The love, joy and connection a woman feels with the child in her womb is undeniable and undeniably beautiful. It brings a glow to every woman I've known while she was pregnant. To be able to photograph a woman while she's busy creating life is a complete honor. I was able to do that recently with a gorgeous woman I have had the pleasure of knowing now for about 5 years. I've watched her grow into a gorgeous, strong woman, who will be an amazing mother to the son she's currently carrying. I look forward to meeting him in a couple of months! I was able to do this session on A's land that she and her partner recently purchased. What an amazing backdrop to help create gorgeous portraits!








Thank you A for entrusting me with such an amazing moment in your life. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment