Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fierce Clients Deserve Fierce Albums...

I've finally put together a slideshow of my gorgeous Ciao Bella Boudoir albums! These are all absolutely beautifully made by professional labs. I searched high and low for companies that would properly represent my brand and standards. These are albums that should last forever. I want my clients to be able to look back at their boudoir albums when they're 90 and say 'Damn, I am Fierce!'.

I've had clients ask about consumer albums from some of the companies you can find online. The issue you'll find with those lower end companies is that there is no consistency in their product. Colors aren't always right, the printing isn't great, and often those albums fall apart quickly. Why print these gorgeous images only to have the album fall apart on you? You are worth the quality found in the albums I'm providing.

Check my albums out below:


ProductSlideshow from Ciao Bella Boudoir on Vimeo.


Ciao Bellas!

~ Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment