Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Connections, this is all about beautiful, sensual connections...

The connections you make in life are so incredibly important. They can make or break you. They can help you grow, enable you to see yourself in new ways, make you feel safe and loved. Those connections can make you know, without a doubt, that with your partner at your side, you can take on the world. This is one of those connections.

I've been wanting to do add Couple's Boudoir sessions to my website for quite some time. Finding the right couple, a couple willing to share that side of themselves with the world, took a bit of time. When I met J + H, I knew I'd found the right couple. They are loving, sweet, free, and so fierce. He adores the ferocity she has, and she adores everything about him. Their comfort level with each other is mesmerizing. This is what a couple's session is about for me, that intimacy, that comfort and love that binds us to one another. I adore them both for trusting me and their willingness to share. Here are two sneak peeks. Enjoy!

PS My job is, to put it simply, quite freaking awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment